Sunday, September 18, 2016

Late Summer Fall Update


Yes, I know I've been too busy to update on my internet life and well this is what happened so far. I have gone through various of hair changes and yes I will post them here to let you viewers know what colors I have tried. For the ones who read my blog thank you I really appreciate you taking your time and reading my lame blog which I hardly update. But yeah, here you go. 
 On the top I have gone all grey as you can see. I failed at trying to achieve beach blonde hair so I decided to go see a hair stylist. What he did to my hair was a really long process it nearly took up to 10 hours just to develop this grey color but honestly it looked better in person lol the photo is a week to so after I had gone to the salon.
So here on the I wanted to try something new, something I've never thought I would do in my entire life of dying hair lol. I told my stylist to adventure with my hair and he took it to the next level and added purple peek-a-boo strands in my hair with a blue black base at the roots. Oh My Goodness I loved the results after a tiring 10 hour process. Every where I went people would compliment me. But, hey like I said this color looked better when I freshly had it done. This photo is of course a couple weeks after the process and yes all the blue faded as well as the purple. I got really lazy updating my hair life. So now I currently have this hair 
It looks grey still but that's because I have stopped dying my hair for more than 3 months so it's more of a sand beige blonde color. I had gone to a different hair stylist because my main stylist was done with hair in general. I was soo sad T_T. lol. So, at that point I had to go see a new stylist and she was amazing I waited 1 month for my hair appointment to go see her and this is the results she gave me. A sand beige blonde hair. I asked her to get rid of the faded colors from the previous colors and she delivered. She did not touch my natural roots she did a balayage on my roots where the harsh line of dye started. 

Here my hair looks more grey than usual because a few months later the blonde in my hair starts getting brassy. If you have blonde hair you guys know what I am talking about so GIRL or Guy make sure you keep up with that toning weekly. I know there are many different kind of toning out there. You can go continue going to the salon and get it done or you can simply do it at home where it really saves you more money. So here is what I use at home.
(I do not own this photo)
So, use this as your shower routine once or twice a week squeeze a palm size amount and rub into your hair and leave it in for 2-3 minutes. The longer the results the more grey or silver your hair will be but DO NOT use this product as an everyday shampoo and conditioner your hair will turn purple. Unless that's the color you are going for then you go girl. 


Here is today's photo session and the most recent updated photos of me. 

Yes I know my roots are very out grown and ugly. But, hey I haven't dyed my hair since the 1st of June okay and Today is September 18th. So yeah don't judge lol. Also, I have been losing a lot of hair lately. It's more than the normal average hair loss. I am losing almost a bundle of hair or it seems that way. I'm really freaked out because my hair is uneven. You're like probably saying WHUT but no literally if I part my hair in the middle one side is shorter than the other for sure. So, sadly I have to part my hair one side now LOL. But yes, I just recently purchased this Nature's Bounty gummy to help me make my hair stronger and grow faster. 
I do not own this photo
So, I've had it for a few days now and so far it's good. I'll keep you guys updated when I get to my second bottle. So Thank you guys for reading and keeping up with me on my silly blog. Don't forget to follow me and you guys are gorgeously amazing MUAH BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment