Friday, August 31, 2012

Gyaru Nails & Wig

Gyaru Fashion Nails


Recently a good friend of mine sent me a pair of gyaru inspired nails that she made. It has been a very long time since I wore fake nails with many accessories glued on it. Any way so here is the pair of nails she sent me. 


 My reaction was like WOW they are soo gorgeous. 

Here's an up close on the nails.



As for my Wig I purchased a while back

Here it is sitting on my Merry-Go-Round. I had to bundle up a pillow case  and a beanie underneath so I can have that round shape. haha The reason was that when I had opened up my package and tried on the wig; it was like a cone shape. The wig was in the package for soo long that it didn't have a shape. lol. So, I left it like that for a week or two and when I tried it on for the second time. 

 Wa La...
 No cone shape. ^^

Here are some outfits I put together with the  wig on.
Floral Bustier: Charlotte Russe
Sheer White Cardigan: Foreign Exchange
Waist Belt: Wet Seal
Skirt: Forever 21
both Cowboy & Lace up Wedges: Wet Seal

Ankle Wedge Boots

Cowboy boots

































OR


simple outfit on the days I don't feel like dressing up.

Well, That's my post for the night if you want to know where I bought the wig. Here's the link







I always get alot of questions about my hair color.
so, as of right now I still have dark hair. Yes, dark hair and here's the color I recently dyed it.


and here's my results.



2 comments:

  1. wow!! you are so pretty and i love your wigs!! You gotta do more wig reviews girll!! Check out HimeCastle wigs from Japan! They have good quality for low prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Thank you. I'm planning on buying a wig from that website but at the moment I'm still planning on which one to get first. :)

    ReplyDelete